The Feed the Future Ghana Agriculture Policy Support Project has made a donation of ICT equipment to the CSIR-STEPRI following a successful completion of a research work (Responsive Agricultural Extension Delivery for Improved Agricultural Productivity in Northern Ghana Project) commissioned by the USAID.
The Chief of Party of APSP, Walter Nunez-Rodriguez. the Agriculture Team leader and APSP’s COR: Jenna Tajchman, made the presentation to Dr. George O. Essegbey, the Director of the CSIR-STEPRI at a brief ceremony held on Friday 8th December 2017 at the APSP office in Accra.
The items presented included:
- Two (2) Dell Latitude 5480 Laptops
- Two (2) Dell Docking Stations
- One (1) HP LaserJet Pro Color
- Two (2) Dell E 2414 HM Monitors
- SAS Software for analysis